Australia never ceases to conquer travelers with its beauties and novelties. In 2022 a series of new attractions await travelers who decide to explore this divine place.
If you are a foodie or a lover of the outdoors, get ready to see the country through a new view made up of novelties and beauties to discover.
- The Townsville Underwater Art Museum (MOUA) is the first of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. His sculptures are made by the underwater sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor. The museum is divided into four areas:
-The ocean siren reacts to real-time water temperature data from the Davies Reef Weather Station on the Great Barrier Reef and changes color in response to real-time changes in water temperature. The best time to observe it is in the evening.
-The coral greenhouse is about 50 miles from John Brewer and you will need to snorkel or scuba-dive to fully enjoy it.
–Magnetic Island and Palm Island will open in 2022 – aiming to inspire and educate on reef conservation.
For all info and reservations you can enter the official website of the MOUA .
- Everyone deserves a little pampering. Especially on vacation.
There’s no better place to treat yourself to some peace, especially in Talaroo hot springs in the Queensland Gulf Savannah, where you’ll find geological wonders blending with Aboriginal hospitality.
South in Victoria, travelers will enjoy the hot springs of the Mornington Peninsula. Just think of mineral-rich baths in an environment surrounded by wineries and restaurants.
Don’t miss out on the saltwater springs at Phillip Island with more than 45 swimming pools at varying temperatures.
3. Many tourists cross Victoria’s Ocean Road by car, hastily passing seaside villages and engaging in water sports.
In realtà esiste una via divina che non potete assolutamente perdere: il wild side of the Great Ocean Road is an extraordinary and flat path of about 75 ‘between eucalyptus woods where koalas and other extraordinary animals abound.
4. The bravest must experience the thrill of climbing and “flying” from Perth’s Matagarup Bridge.
It is spectacular at sunset, with a unique view over the city.
Not to be missed if you dare to climb.
5. If you love sauna, you should definitely try the floating sauna in Tasmania. It is a unique opportunity both to test a unique and new experience, but also to regenerate after a long day of trekking or cycling.
And, after the regenerating sauna, what could be better than a dip in the frozen lake?
6. If you are traveling with children you cannot miss the Monarto Safari Park, a former Australian zoo transformed into a safari park committed to the conservation of endangered species, just under an hour’s drive from Adelaide. Meet lions, meerkats, cheetahs and chimpanzees or become a keeper for a day or discover some hidden side of unique animals that only in a few corners of the earth you could see.
7. About 600 kilometers north of Perth, Kalbarri is a place of towering sea cliffs and peaceful beaches, where pelicans glide over the dolphin-filled waters. Inland at Kalbarri National Park you will find vast canyons cut by rivers and huge rock formations.
The best way to view the immense expanse of the park?
From one of the two lookouts that make up the Kalbarri Skywalk, each suspended on a cliff 100 meters above the Murchison Gorge.
The view is worth a walk there.
8. The pink lake of Hillier has an incredible shape and color on Middle Island, the largest island in Western Australia in the Recherche archipelago. The scene is highly instagrammable even better if photographed from above on a Helispirit Flight departing from the city of Esperance.
Let us take you to the shores to disembark at Middle Island for a walk to the edge of the lake.
A gourmet picnic awaits you when you’re done taking pictures.
9. The Great Barrier Reef of Queensland is filled with magnificent islands. Among the most intact is Lady Musgrave, at the southern end of the Reef, where until 2021 the only accommodation option was a rustic campsite. But now you can choose something more comfortable and luxurious. Waking up to snorkeling and diving expeditions or seasonal sea turtle hunting tours will no longer be an unattainable dream.