Sometimes, you know, we need some to remind us of how beautiful it is to travel, to leave, to plan, to abandon ourselves to the unexpected. If good memories don’t bring it all to mind, then let it be some healthy literature or some quotes to do it. Here are some famous solo travel quotes that will probably make you want to leave and, if you haven’t already, make you want to start traveling alone.
- “I am never happier than when I am alone in a foreign city; it is as if I had become invisible.” Storm Jameson
- “Some journeys can be only travelled alone!” Ken Poirot
3. “If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.” Maxwell Maltz
4. “There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.” Mandy Hale
5. “I wondered why it was that places are so much lovelier when one is alone.” – Daphne Du Maurier
6. “Anything we fully do is an alone journey.” — Natalie Goldberg
7. “Not I, nor anyone else, can travel that road for you. You must travel it for yourself.” Walt Whitman
8. “When the traveler goes alone he gets acquainted with himself.” Diane Von Furstenberg
9. “Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” Henry Rollins
Ten. “Traveling solo does not always mean you’re alone. Most often, you meet marvelous people along the way and make connections that last a lifetime.” Jacqueline Boone.
11. “The inner journey of travel is intensified by solitude.” Paul Theroux
12. “Traveling alone was like laundry for my thoughts.” Mark Foster
13 “Good people go to heaven, bad people go everywhere “ Unknown
I hope this short post has been of help to convince you to leave alone (but also not), as soon as possible. Feel free to add your favorite quotes in the comments.